Wednesday 14 May 2008

White spots off, again...

It looks like the white spots have dropped off the halfbeak and the loach, so another 5% water change and the addition of some medication should be nicely timed to zap the little parasites as they swim off into the water. And I'll be keeping the routine going to hopefully get any I miss as they continue their lifecycle to find their next victim.

The whitebeak seems to have a few whitespot scars, but I'm sure they will heal in a day or two. Then apart from the strange 'baby fish' in the second tank, which doesn't seem to be growing but has been joined at the surface by a swimming blob. I'm stirring the water a couple of times a day and continuing to add a few bits of baby food, but there's no obvious growth or changes. Maybe it's building up strength, but at this rate I could just be nuturing a little insect.

No comments: