Sunday 18 May 2008

Another quiet day...

Not much to report on the tank today - probably because I've been out since early morning and not been watching it. I'm a bit more confident that the sick Cory is actually just going more to a normal, quiet Cory, as both were feeding together. It's only 8 days since they both went into the tank and at first they swam everywhere together. Now they have grown up and hide away a lot of the time. The complete opposite of other fish who hide then come out, except for the upsidedown catfish, who has never come out.

I think I did see a flick of his fin yesterday, so I assume the upsidedown catfish is fine. I hope he's not outgrown his cave entrance!

The egg carrying shrimp continues to carry the eggs and is probably the most active off all of the shrimps. If there's anyone about, she's one of them. And the Guppy continues to grow as though hopefully she's pregnant.

No comments: