Friday 18 April 2008

Getting ready for the next occupants

I went into the shop as I was running passed to see if they still had the halfbeaks, but the ones in the tank are still covered in white spot. So won't be trying to control the frisky halfbeak that way, just yet!

On a positive note, my white spot hasn't yet returned - been clear for 7 days now. So hopefully that trauma is over. But the snail population continues to grow so we're looking at getting an upsidedown catfish tomorrow, and maybe a small loach that she's recommended.

All of the tanks have their own water supply, so white spot in one isn't a problem. Will also get some bogwood for the bristlenose catfish. That's recommended for their digestion, plus for other fish, but not seen any real bogwood before elsewhere. £4.50 for a huge piece - I'll probably chop it into at least 2 to fit it into the tank. Not really sure yet where I'll fit it in! Each piece must be at least 15 inches long!

No comments: